the Summer Volunteer Programme and we’re still in negotiation for the
following projects, to run alongside Solar Cooking introduction and
1. Kenyan Ministry of Health Dental Clinics to run at each host site.
2. Glyconutrient distribution to children
3. Malaria prevention education .. distributing literature and nets via KeNAAM
4. Sanitary pad distribution and education to young girls
5. Assistance with the incredible work carried out by V-Day
We hope to confirm our wishlist for the programmer shortly.
If we can help with any other projects during our 5 weeks programme let us know.
Technorati Tags: glyconutrients, RBM, malaria
Powered by ScribeFire.